A. Think of a person you know well. Complete the survey about that person (worksheet).
B. Look at the results of the survey and answer the questions in the worksheet.
On a separate piece of paper, write a three paragraphs essay about the personality of someone you know well. Use vocabulary and ideas from Lessons 3 and 4. Use the following questions as a guideline. If appropriate, use verbs and phrases from the lists below. Be careful to use parallel structure.
• Who is the person?
• What is the person’s relation to you?
• Who are the people in the person’s family?
• How many siblings does the person have?
• What kind of personality does the person have?
• What are the person’s likes and dislikes?
• Are there some things the person is excited about, bored with, angry about, or worried about right now?
Words to describe likes / dislikes
3. PEER FEEDBACK
Meet with a partner. Read each other’s paragraphs. After reading the paragraphs, complete the Peer Feedback Checklist. Then give your partner your feedback.